Women on the Verge
Women on the Verge was founded in 2009, by Ana Lewis. This is a wonderful free community of sisterhood and support.
Women on the Verge http://womenontheverge.net is a site where women from all around the world converge to express themselves and support each other. Diversity is encouraged, everyone’s opinions matter. Anyone can create a free account.
The Women on the Verge blogs get 1-2 million views a month.
The WOTV Press Kit.
- Sisterhood is the topic for Int’l Women’s Day
- Site Connect Women from Around the World on AZ Starnet
- 6 Simple Steps to Support International Women’s Day on MarieClaire.com
- She’s a Woman on the Verge and She Wants Everyone to Know It, by Pamela Ferris-Olson
- Celebrating a Woman with a Huge Heart and a True Friend to Many, Ana Lewis… on BRAVA by Beth Hoffman
- Marta Moran-Bishop Interviews Ana Lewis, Founder of Women on the Verge
Easy Links on the Verge:
- BLOG: All member posts appear on our Facebook and Twitter pages. This is the most visited area of the site.
- WOTV FACEBOOK: Like us and post to the wall
- WOTV TWITTER: We also have a companion WOTV Member Daily newspaper featuring our members on Twitter – and we ONLY do RTs of our members’ tweets.
- WOTV ON BLOGTALKRADIO: THIRD WEDNESDAY of every month, from 7-8pm (EST). Join our member panelists LIVE to discuss our monthly topics: Panelists: Judy Kinney, Marta Moran-Bishop, Jessica Mason Pieklo, Dawn Rivers, Elin Stebbins Waldal
- Books by Women on the Verge: If you are an author and have a book for sale, please let me know, so I can list you in the WOTV bookstore. If you are a reader, please check out these wonderful books by our members. We are phenomenal!
- Women on the Verge 7 Chakra Tea Collection: open up your chakra with this private line of teas.
- The Women on the Verge page on the Official International Womens Day site.
- Women on the Verge on Pinterest.
- Women on the Verge Sisterhood Team on Kiva.org – where women can help women around the world.